COVID - 19 CUSTOMER ANNOUNCEMENT
COVID -19 presents the U.K. with a serious unprecedented health risk, so in accordance with government we have scaled our business to operate as a responsible retailer.
Tony LeVoi Responsible Retailing Commitment
- All Staff trained in our Responsible Retailing processes.
- Social distancing clearly marked and managed in our retail facilities.
- Staff temperature and well being checked daily on entering the business.
- Staff and customers asked to adhere to government guidelines of washing hands for 20 seconds regularly.
- Hand sanitiser stations for staff and customers available to use.
- Sneeze screens are in place where any face to face conversations need to take place.
- Additional cleaning in place throughout the day with high touch points and footfall areas having extra attention.
- PPE and decontaminating products used when handling your car and keys.
- Booked appointments to maximise social distancing and minimise your time in the business.
- Collection and Delivery for routine servicing and maintenance available.
- Personalised video available to view repairs required or vehicles you are interested in buying.
- Documentation completed online or over the phone -Click and collect or home delivery services available.
In line with government guidelines, face covering are now required to be worn in store. For further information visit https://www.gov.uk/coronavirus
Remains open as an essential service to support your servicing, MOT and maintenance needs. We have taken extensive measures to keep you and Tony Le Voi colleagues safe. If you have an existing booking then we are ready to welcome you. If your Vauxhall requires our services then do not hesitate to get in touch.